Start Windows Audio administrations
- First of all press Windows key + R at that point compose services.msc and hit Enter to open Windows administrations list.
- Now find the accompanying administrations:
- Windows Audio
- Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
- Attachment and Play
- Make beyond any doubt their Startup Type is set to Automatic and the administrations are Running, in any case, restart every one of them by and by.
- If Startup Type isn’t Automatic at that point double tap the administrations and inside property window set them to Automatic.
- Make beyond any doubt the above administrations are checked in msconfig.exe
- Restart your PC to apply these progressions.
Start Windows Audio segments
- Press Windows key + R at that point compose services.msc
- Locate Windows Audio administration and double tap it to open properties.
- Select Dependencies tab and extend the parts recorded in “This service depends on the following system components.”
- Now ensure every one of the segments recorded above are Started and Running in the services.msc
- Finally, restart the Windows Audio administrations and Reboot to apply changes.
Uninstall Sound drivers
- First of all install CCleaner.
- Then go to Registry window on the left, at that point examine for every one of the issues and let it settle them.
- After that press Windows Key + R at that point compose devmgmt.msc and hit enter to open Device Manager.
- Then expand Sound, video and amusement controllers and click on the sound gadget at that point select Uninstall.
- Now affirm the uninstall by clicking OK.
- Finally, in the Device Manager window, go to Action and click on Scan for hardware changes.
- Restart to apply changes.
Modify Registry key
- First press Windows Key + R at that point compose regedit and hit enter to open Registry Editor.
- Now inside Registry supervisor explore to the accompanying key:
- Locate ServicDll and if the esteem is %SystemRoot%\System32\Audiosrv.dll, this is the reason for the issue.
- Replace the above incentive with this: %SystemRoot%\System32\AudioEndPointBuilder.dll
- Finally restart your PC to apply changes.
Use Windows troubleshooter
- First open control board and in the pursuit box compose “investigating.”
- Then in the query items click on “Investigating” and afterward select Hardware and Sound. equipment and shound investigating
- Now in the following window click on “Playing Audio” inside Sound sub-classification. click on playing audio in investigate issues
- Finally, click Advanced Options in the Playing Audio window and check “Apply repairs consequently” and click Next. apply repair consequently in investigate audio issues
- Troubleshooter will consequently analyze the issue and inquire as to whether you need to apply the fix or not.
- Then click Apply this fix and Reboot to apply changes.
Use System File Checker
System File Checker is an utility in Windows 10 that checks for system document debasement. It’s prescribed for cutting edge clients. To run it:
- In the hunt box on the taskbar, enter Command Prompt. Press and hold (or right-click) Command Prompt (Desktop application) from the query items and select Run as chairman.
- Enter DISM.exe/Online/Cleanup-picture/Restorehealth (take note of the space before each “/”). (Note: This progression may take a couple of minutes to begin and up to 30 minutes to run and finish.)
- Enter sfc/scannow (take note of the space among “sfc” and “/”).